Thursday, November 26, 2015

My Vacation

In this vacation I will go to Osaka it is one of the largest cities in Japan. I'll just finished the semester, so I can enjoy the holidays last year. Osaka is divided into sections north and south. The commercial district of Umeda area is located in the north, while the entertainment area around Dotonbori Namba bridge is located south of the city. The south also houses Shinsaibashi shopping centers and Tenjinbashi. Financial and legal centers are located between the north and south, mainly in Yodoyabashi and Honmachi.

I will be traveling alone but get to the home of relatives living in the area of Joto. The ticket cost me about 5 million pesos gather working for the last time in addition to money that led to tourism, flight departs on December 20 and again on 20 January is a month.

I will explore the most complete city possible I would like to visit Osaka Aquarium, an aquarium located in Osaka Bay and opened on July 20, 1990. It is located indoors and is considered one of the largest in the world, forIt contains 30,000 specimens of 620 different species, both fish and amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals, also invertebrate and plant species.

Besides other tourist destinations such as parks and especially Osaka Castle, which for the snow season give pretty postcards to remember, I'd also go a little more of the country but for the money and the time is difficult to do me this time.


As it is winter at this time of year take winter clothes and snow but the weather in this city is not very different from Santiago during the winter so I do not think I freeze jojoj.


See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment